Just an update for you all –
I am now teaching a sewing class at the Lutley Community Centre.
Lutley Community Centre
31 Brookwillow Road
We have regular Tuesday evening classes running 7-9pm for ALL abilities – £10 per session pay as you go.
In these classes:
- You can bring a project of your choice to work on
- OR take part in our planned creative sessions
- We provide machines and scrap materials for practice sessions
- You are always welcome to bring your own materials and equipment too
- You will receive guidance/assistance throughout the session
We also provide light refreshments as part of the session (usually including tea/coffee and assorted biscuits/baked goods).
We will be offering beginners workshops starting February 2019 covering:
- Basic introduction to sewing
- Use of sewing machines (threading up, basic stitch work and troubleshooting etc.)
- Beginners use of templates
Introduction projects range from bunting, tote bags and backpacks.
Find out more
For more information or to book on these sessions, please get in touch either here or via our social media pages: